Delve deeper into the core values of Freemasonry by joining the 32° Scottish Rite.
You will be part of a network of Brothers who seek to be the best version of themselves, find a deeper sense of purpose, and be of service to the world and our fellow man.
Our core values -- Integrity, Justice, Service to Humanity, Toleration, Reverence for God, and Devotion to Country -- unite us in our quest to become better men and better Masons.
There is so much to learn about the Scottish Rite – how we put
our values to work, our commitment to fulfill our fraternal
obligation to care for our brothers, and the educational resources
we have for members who want to go deeper into our Masonic
To learn more about 32° Scottish Rite Freemasonry, fill out the form below. We’ll guide you through all we have to offer.
And as a thank you for your interest, you will receive a free “Not Just a Man. A Mason.” Facebook banner. Use it on your personal profile to show the world your Masonic pride.
Deepen Your Masonic Education
- Further light in Masonry through twenty-nine additional degrees: 4° to 32°
- Online educational resources and premium members-only content to go deeper into the degrees
Connect With Brothers
- Expanded network of Masons in each of the 102 Valleys in the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction
- Interactive programming with 32° Scottish Rite leaders
- Brother-to-Brother calling to stay in contact with members
- Be part of a fraternity that puts the Masonic obligation of caring for each other at the center of all we do
- Make a difference by supporting the four Scottish Rite Benevolent Foundation charities
Be Part of the Most Innovative and Member-Focused Body in Freemasonry
- We work vigorously to keep the Brotherhood engaged and connected, responding proactively to member needs
- From interactive programming to engagement on social platforms, we strive to provide the best member experience possible